How To Achieve Endless Orgasm
If you're trying to figure out how to achieve an endless orgasm, get in line. Everyone who enjoys sex wants to know how to make it better. The good news is that powerful orgasms require good health and fitness, so the same strategies that enhance your pleasure enhance your overall well-being. The bad news is that you will have to put in the work if you want to achieve the desired gains. There are no shortcuts to happiness. So here are the tips to get on your way an endless orgasm:
- Manage your expectations. "Endless orgasm" is a bit of a misnomer. All good things must come to an end, and so it is with the happiest of endings. The only thing that comes close is the female orgasm, which is like a series of crashing waves next to the comparable trickle of the male orgasm. The lesson here is not to become disappointed when you've worked hard and find you're not coming for hours on end—you would just end up dehydrated anyway. The real goal is to maximize the intensity of your orgasm by leaps and bounds, which will make it feel endless by extension.
- Keep your blood pressure in check. Because erections are achieved by free flow of blood into the penis, high blood pressure caused by poor diet and lack of exercise can cause impotence. Even if you can still achieve erections, the effort to maintain that erection will distract you during sex, making you forget what you're working for in the first place. More importantly, high blood pressure puts your life and health at risk, making endless orgasm the least of your worries.
- Eat the right foods. The standards of good eating apply: have plenty of fruits and vegetables, a base of whole grain carbohydrates and a minimum of fatty meats like beef, which can make you feel sluggish. Particular foods that stimulate male libido include bananas, gingko nut, oats and garlic. As a side note, the presence of the male hormone androsterone in celery is known to increase female libido, encouraging the girl in your life to join you on your quest for an endless orgasm.
- Drink plenty of water. Part of the pleasure involved in male orgasm is the muscle spasm required in ejaculation. Drinking water will increase the volume of your bodily fluids, including semen, meaning the length and number of your orgasmic contractions will increase to evacuate the greater load. A cheat? Perhaps, but results are results.
- Exercise your body. A body in motion stays in motion, but a body at rest finds itself able to do less with each passing day. A good exercise regimen will do the most for your sex life by raising your energy level and blood flow. Cardio and weightlifting will both be able to help you out. Deadlift squats will strengthen your lower back and tense the muscles that maintain an erection. The flexibility of yoga can work as well—the key is to choose a regimen that helps you familiarize yourself with your body.
- Exercise your love muscle. Just to be clear, there are no muscles in your penis, which actually consists of spongy flesh. The true love muscle is the pubococcygeus, the hammock-shaped muscle surrounding the base of your penis. A strong PC muscle will contract tightly, allowing you to delay orgasm at will and achieve intense pleasure when you're ready to have your endless orgasm. To strengthen your PC, imagine yourself stopping the flow of liquid during urination. Do this many times in a row throughout the day, anywhere you find yourself—at home, in your car, even at work. No one will be the wiser.
- Masturbate with purpose. This is the fun part of your quest: every time you feel up to it, jerk off. But the goal here isn't to achieve orgasm as efficiently as possible. Instead, bring yourself as close to fruition as possible without going over the edge. Staying on the cusp as long as possible will lead to greater contractions at the end. This is probably the best homework you will ever have. Enjoy it.