How To Achieve Multiple Orgasms
With the stigma still present around female sexuality, learning how to achieve multiple orgasms is something every woman should know, yet many do not. Surprisingly, it is nothing extremely difficult, and also possible for just about every woman. Magical multiples are not limited to some rare breed of talented female; rather, it just takes some patience, time and an open mind.
To achieve multiple orgasms, you will need:
- Time (lots and lots of time)
- An open mind
A sex toy (optional)
- A partner (optional)
Get yourself in the mood. Learning to achieve multiple orgasms is not necessarily difficult, but looking at it as a clinical process is not going to help matters. Play some sexy music, take a warm bath or do whatever you need to do to get yourself in the right mood.
- Work yourself up slowly. Whether you are doing this with a partner or without, let the experience building up to orgasm be a pleasurable and stress-free one. Do not pressure yourself to come quickly, let it happen naturally.
- Keep it going. After you orgasm, do not rest and let the feeling wear off before trying to have another. This will calm your body back down and you will have to go through the entire process again, and you may not feel like it by that point. After orgasm, catch your breath and wait until you are not too sensitive, but do continue your activity, whether you are pleasuring yourself or enlisting someone else's help.
- Trust your body. If something feels good, keep doing it. Do not try to convince yourself that you should like something. If touching a spot is nice, keep at it. Try mixing things up to find what really turns you on.
- Alternate types of orgasms. The majority of women cannot orgasm from vaginal penetration alone. Most women find it easiest to achieve clitoral orgasms, and some cannot orgasm from penetration at all. Take advantage of that bundle of nerves called the clitoris. There are vaginal orgasms and clitoral ones, and finding which works best for you, or alternating between them, can help you reach multiple orgasms faster.
- Try and try again. You may not achieve multiple orgasms the first time you try. You may not achieve them the second or third time either. But keep at it and keep trying what feels good, and eventually it will become easier and easier until finally you'll realize what all the fuss is about.
- Remember to relax. Stressing yourself out because you feel like you should be able to orgasm more easily will do much more harm than good. Women orgasm more easily when they relax and listen to their body. Tensing up or stressing out will not help at all.
If you are having trouble reaching orgasm at all, or are experiencing pain during sex or play, it may be worth it to contact your doctor and check things out. Some disorders, medications and illnesses affect the ability to achieve orgasm. Don't compare yourself to what you see on television, in pornography or even in your friends. Every woman's body is different, and every woman orgasms differently and from different things. What works for you may not work for someone else, and there is no right or wrong way. Do not sabotage yourself by thinking you are doing it "wrong."