If you want to attract women, confidence is key and principles apply about how to act confident. Women and men admire confidence. It's a quality that serves you in all areas of your life. Acting confident may feel strange at first (if you're not used to it), but over time, your self-esteem will increase. Before you know it, acting confident becomes second nature.
- Remain calm. When pressure mounts, remain calm if you want to act confident. Maybe the deal at work is falling through or your girlfriend's five year old is screaming for another juice box, but you don't have to react. Keep your poker face, smile and breathe.
- Think before you speak. Wise men speak slowly and carefully, exuding that they know how to act confident. Making snap judgments and acting from a place of anger or stress can cause hurt feelings. Many things don't need to be said.
- Maintain good posture. One of the best ways to act confident is through good posture. Stand up straight with your shoulders back and your head and chin up. Make a good impression whether you're standing or sitting.
- Dress impeccably. Nothing says that you know how to act confident better than good grooming and dress. Today's society is less formal but pulling yourself together through pressed clothes, neat hair and clean shoes says that you care about how you look.
- Make eye contact. Men who act confident make eye contact. Whether you're speaking to someone, observing, or attempting to get someone's attention, make direct eye contact. This tells others you are interested in them and what they have to say.
- Possess a strong handshake. Fathers used to teach their sons how to shake hands in order to act confident in business situations. The adage remains true—a firm handshake indicates confidence and high self-esteem.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.