If you have recently purchased a new Apple iPhone, you need to know how to activate an iPhone 4. This is a pretty easy process assuming you are going to do it the legal way that Apple and Verizon/AT&T intended. Keep in mind that this guide will tell you how to activate an iPhone 4 if you have a plan setup with AT&T or Verizon.
What you will need:
- New iPhone 4
- Computer with internet access
- Updated version of iTunes
- Install the latest version of iTunes onto your computer. Go to iTunes.com and download and install it onto your computer. Keep in mind that if you have an older version of iTunes on your computer, it will not work properly to activate your iPhone 4.
- Start by charging your new iPhone 4. To charge your iPhone 4, you have to take out the USB cable to plug the iPhone 4 into your computer. Plug the wider end into the bottom of your iPhone 4 and the fatter end into the USB port on your computer. When your iPhone 4 is fully charged, it will say fully charged on the iPhone screen and you can now move onto the next step.
- Your phone should have connected automatically to iTunes. Follow the prompts that iTunes gives you. You will have to enter some information on the phone such as your serial number. After you are finished you should be told to either call the activation number or go online to ATT.com/activations. For either of these activation methods you will need the SSN of the AT&T account holder and the zip code where the account is held. Your iPhone 4 is now activated!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.