If you have recently purchased a new Apple iPhone, you need to know how to activate an iPhone 4. This is a pretty easy process assuming you are going to do it the legal way that Apple and Verizon/AT&T intended. Keep in mind that this guide will tell you how to activate an iPhone 4 if you have a plan setup with AT&T or Verizon.
What you will need:
- New iPhone 4
- Computer with internet access
- Updated version of iTunes
- Install the latest version of iTunes onto your computer. Go to iTunes.com and download and install it onto your computer. Keep in mind that if you have an older version of iTunes on your computer, it will not work properly to activate your iPhone 4.
- Start by charging your new iPhone 4. To charge your iPhone 4, you have to take out the USB cable to plug the iPhone 4 into your computer. Plug the wider end into the bottom of your iPhone 4 and the fatter end into the USB port on your computer. When your iPhone 4 is fully charged, it will say fully charged on the iPhone screen and you can now move onto the next step.
- Your phone should have connected automatically to iTunes. Follow the prompts that iTunes gives you. You will have to enter some information on the phone such as your serial number. After you are finished you should be told to either call the activation number or go online to ATT.com/activations. For either of these activation methods you will need the SSN of the AT&T account holder and the zip code where the account is held. Your iPhone 4 is now activated!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.