How To Activate iPhone Without Sim Card
Learn how to activate an iPhone without a SIM card can not only let you use that iPhone on every network available in the country, but can also saved you a lot of money. While this may seem technologically challenging for some people, fear not. Activating an iPhone without SIM card is much easier than you think. Just follow these simple steps and you will get your iPhone activated in no time.
- Get the proper tool. Like doing everything else, you need proper tools to activate the iPhone without a SIM card. The preferred tool of all iPhone hackers is Jailbreak. You can download it easily off the internet by using a major search engine. It is not only a useful tool, but it is also the only tool that has been proven to work.
- Downgrade your firmware. Depending on the time which you purchased your iPhone and whether or not it has been upgraded, you may have different version of firmware. You want to make sure that the firmware you are using is 3.1. It is the only version of firmware that jailbreak supports.
- Once your iPhone is jailbroken, you can install which ever custom firmware you want to choose, and there are different versions.
- What to do when you run into problem? If you are not tech savvy enough, and you messed up your iPhone during or after the activation process. You can always restore to iPhone to the original firmware 3.1, and restart the process of activating iPhone without SIM card.
- If done correctly, the only time that you need the SIM card is when you want to use your iPhone in a cellular network.
- By jailbreaking your iPhone, your may be voiding your manufacture warranty.