How To Activate Iphone
You can assemble and hook up an entire entertainment unit with no direction in less than an hour, but are stumped on how to activate an IPhone. No need to hide in shame or resort to asking your eight year old niece. We have the step by step guide to activate that futuristic Jetson device my caveman friend.
To activate an iphone, you will need:
- Credit or Debit Card
- A Computer
- A SIM Card
- Valid Social Security Number
- Internet Access
An Email Address
- Download the latest version of itunes. The download is free.
- Insert the SIM card using the metal pin provided, into the top of the iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using the cable and dock that comes with the iPhone.
- Launch iTunes.
- Follow the step by step on screen directions to activate the iPhone. When the registration screen pops up on the computer screen click "Continue." Agree to the software license and follow the prompts. will help with the iPhone plan selection.
Name the iPhone. The prompts allow data to be restored from an old iPhone or set a new one. Give a new iPhone a name so iTunes can label it in the device section.
- Update the iPhone software. If the iPhone needs an update iTunes will present an "Update," prompt. Click to continue.
- Synchronize music, bookmarks, contacts, photos emails and anything else stored in the library for syncing. The process can take up to 20 minutes so be patient.
- Unhook the activated iPhone and join the iPhone revolution.