Need to know how to activate MasterCard gift card? MasterCard gift cards are great gifts to receive. These gift cards allow you to purchase what you want, decreasing the chances of receiving a gift that you do not want nor like. Have you recently received a MasterCard gift card but do not know how to activate it? There are two easy ways for you to activate your MasterCard gift card and begin using it. One way to activate your MasterCard gift card is by accessing the web. Another way to activate your MasterCard gift card is by calling the toll-free number provided on the back of your gift card.
Follow these simple steps to activate your MasterCard gift card online:
- To activate your MasterCard gift card online, you first need to go to the web site provided on the back of your gift card.
- Next, enter the 16-digit card number located on the front of the gift card.
- Enter the CVN number located on the back of the gift card. The CVN is the last three digits on the right.
- The last step to activating your MasterCard gift card online is to enter the activation code. The activation code is provided to you in the package of information that comes with your gift card.
Follow these steps to activate your MasterCard gift card using the toll-free number:
- The first step to activate your MasterCard gift card by phone is to call the toll-free number provided on the back of your gift card.
- Follow the directions for the automated toll-free number. You will need to enter your card number (the 16-digit number on the front of the card) and CVN number (3-digit number on the back of the card).
- After entering your information, your MasterCard gift card will be activated and ready to use.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.