If you had trouble when you searched for "How to Activate My New PayPal MasterCard," there is no need to worry. It's easy to do. Paypal offers a MasterCard debit card for customers who have upgraded to professional accounts. While the card is officially labeled a “Business” MasterCard, it is available to anyone, regardless of how they use PayPal as long as the account is in good standing.
Things you'll need:
- PayPal MasterCard
Computer with internet access
- Turn on your computer. Open your favorite web browser.
- Go PayPal's homepage. Log in to your account.
- Click on the “My Account” tab along the top of the page. Click on the “Profile” button.
- Click “PayPal Debit Card.” This should be in the "Financial Information" section.
- Select your card from the list (odds are there will only be one). Click the “Activate” button. Your card is now officially activated. It can be used in any store or on any website displaying the MasterCard logo.
- Be sure to set limits for your card, including daily usage and withdrawal limits.
- Update your alternate funding source. PayPal will use that to fund your purchase if you don’t have enough money in your PayPal account.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.