If you had trouble when you searched for "How to Activate My New PayPal MasterCard," there is no need to worry. It's easy to do. Paypal offers a MasterCard debit card for customers who have upgraded to professional accounts. While the card is officially labeled a “Business” MasterCard, it is available to anyone, regardless of how they use PayPal as long as the account is in good standing.
Things you'll need:
- PayPal MasterCard
Computer with internet access
- Turn on your computer. Open your favorite web browser.
- Go PayPal's homepage. Log in to your account.
- Click on the “My Account” tab along the top of the page. Click on the “Profile” button.
- Click “PayPal Debit Card.” This should be in the "Financial Information" section.
- Select your card from the list (odds are there will only be one). Click the “Activate” button. Your card is now officially activated. It can be used in any store or on any website displaying the MasterCard logo.
- Be sure to set limits for your card, including daily usage and withdrawal limits.
- Update your alternate funding source. PayPal will use that to fund your purchase if you don’t have enough money in your PayPal account.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.