Learning how to add bass to computer speakers can improve your music listening experience. Many computers have small, low quality speakers–especially older computers. This is mostly because they were so inexpensive then. You can learn to add bass and improve the sound quality of your speakers though. Follow these steps to add bass to computer speakers.
What you will need:
- A computer
- Computer speakers
- Check the speakers for bass and treble controls. Oftentimes, computer speakers have dials that you can turn to increase or decrease the treble and bass levels.
- Use audio controls in the computer to increase bass. On computers running Windows, these settings can be found through doing the following. Click the "Start" button. Open the control panel. Find the "Sound" option. The location of these settings can be found within these controls.
- If you are using a laptop and it makes sense to buy external speakers, this can greatly improve sound quality. Add desktop speakers to your setup with a subwoofer when bass is important.
- Buy a subwoofer. A subwoofer is a speaker which is used to add bass to speaker setups. They are used in combination with other speakers. It is easiest to buy a subwoofer that is a part of a speaker system for a computer.
- Use a sound card. A sound card can allow you to have greater control over the sound from your computer, as well as allowing you to add more speakers. Another benefit of using a sound card is that it takes work away from the CPU in the computer, so computer performance will be less affected when you are listening to music or sounds.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …