How To Add A Contact To Blackberry Messenger
If you are having trouble adding contacts to your Blackberry messenger then you need to know how to add a contact to your Blackberry messenger. This is a pretty simple process that throws some people off because it is different from other regular phones and smart phones because it is technically not text messaging/sms but “emailing.”
To add a contact to Blackberry messenger, you will need:
- The pin number of the contact you are trying to add
- To give the contact your pin number
- Start by locating the pin number of your Blackberry. This is vital for adding anyone to Blackberry messenger because you will need to give your new contact your pin number also. You can locate this pin in your Blackberry by selecting options from the main menu of your Blackberry and then choosing status. You will see PIN: XXXXXXXX, this is your pin number.
- Give the pin number of your Blackberry to your new contact. They will then use this to contact your blackberry through the Blackberry Messenger system since it is the most effective and convenient way to add a contact in Blackberry Messenger. Since you are probably already a contact in their phone have them add your pin number and then open up the Blackberry Messenger app and request authorization by you.
- When they have requested an authorization by you in Blackberry Messenger, open up your Blackberry Messenger app. You should see a prompt to authorize this request and then update your contact with this specific pin. You have now added your new contact to Blackberry Messenger and can contact this person through Messenger whenever you feel like it!