Learning how to add music to the BlackBerry Pearl Flip is one of the many things you can do with your BlackBerry. They have made it very easy with their software, a memory card and a USB cable. Follow the steps below to add music to your BlackBerry.
- Install Desktop Manager. When you purchased the BlackBerry Pearl Flip a CD came with your phone. This CD is used to install the Desktop Manager Software to your computer. If you don’t have this CD you can go to BlackBerry’s main website and download the software for your particular phone.
- Put the memory card into your BlackBerry Pearl Flip. If you do not have a memory card then you will not be able to add music to your BlackBerry. They are very inexpensive and can be purchased at any store that sells cell phones.
- Connect a USB cable to your BlackBerry Pearl Flip. Connect the other end of the USB cable to a USB port on your computer.
- Once your BlackBerry is attached via the USB cable open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software. Double click on Media Manager.
- On the right pane of the Media Manager screen click on Memory Card. Double click the BlackBerry folder then double click the Music or Ringtones folder.
- On the left pane of the Media Manager you should see audio files. Click on the desired audio file then click the right arrow button. The audio file will now copy to your memory card on the BlackBerry Pearl Flip.
- When the transfer is complete you can close out of BlackBerry Desktop Manager and unhook your BlackBerry Pearl Flip. On the BlackBerry find the music folders and enjoy the music.
You have now learned how to add music to your BlackBerry Pearl Flip. You can always add more music using the above steps.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Friday Drink Special: The Little Zombie
Perhaps the world's first cocktail inspired by Comic Con and The Walking Dead.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.