If you want to learn how to add music to Facebook, it is easy to do so, but first you need to add a music application. Facebook doesn't support directly uploading songs to your profile, so you have to add a third-party application to add music to your Facebook page. After you add the music application required to add music to Facebook, adding songs will take no more than a few clicks of the mouse.
To add music to your Facebook page, you will need:
- A Facebook account
- A music application added to your account
- Add a music app to your Facebook account. After you sign in to Facebook, type "Music" in the search box at the top of the page and press "Enter."
- Filter the search results. Click "Applications" located in the filter list to the left of the results to filter the music results. This makes it easier to find the application you are looking for.
- Choose "Music" by iLike. In the search results you will see an application called "Music" developed by iLike. Click "Go to Application" and then select "Allow Access." The application will now be added to your Facebook account.
- Open the Music application if it isn't already open. Open the applications list located in the menu to the left of the screen on the homepage to find the Music by iLike application.
- Search for a song you want to add. Enter the name of some music you want to add to Facebook in the search box at the top, right-hand corner of the page and press "Enter."
- Add a song to music. When you find a song you want to add, click the "iLike" button. The song will be saved to your music list.
- Create a new tab on your profile page. Click "Profile" to view your profile and then click the "+" tab located next to the "Wall" and "Info" tabs.
- Select Music by iLike for the new tab. A list of applications you have added to your account will open when you click the "+" button; choose "Music." The new tab will be added to your profile and the music will be show up when anyone views your Facebook profile.
Any time you want to listen to the songs you added, simply click the "Music" tab located on your profile page. Your music list will open and you can click a song to listen to it. You can add more music to Facebook by clicking the "Music" tab and entering the song or musician in the search box.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.