How To Add Music To An iPod
Need to know how to add music to an iPod? With electronic devices like iPods some of the simplest things, like adding music to an iPod, can seem complicated. iPods are very high tech but aren't very hard to use. Again, adding music to an iPod may seem hard because of the many steps listed below, but it's quite easy and will get even easier in time. Below are the simple steps to add music to an iPod.
- Connect your iPod to your computer using the USB cord provided with your device. If iTunes doesn't automatically launch, manually open iTunes.
- Once iTunes is open, select your iPod on the left side bar.
- Then in the main iTunes browser, click on the music tab.
You should always be aware of how much free space you have on your iPod. With that in mind, make sure you don't try to load to much music on the device.
- Scroll through your library to select what music and/or playlists you want on your iPod. Then select the option to "sync" your music. Click "apply" and your iPod will begin syncing.
- If you have any podcasts you want synced, go to the podcast tab. Decide which podcats you want to include and then "sync" them to your iPod.
- After your iPod is synced and all of your desired music is on it select your iPod under devices in the left hand bar. The click the "eject" icon next to it in order to safely remove the USB cord from your device.
As you may have learned by now, iPods are very easy to get used to. Adding music to it will soon become second nature. Once you're used to it, you can experiment with your iPod settings to see how you really want it. Take a minute to read the user manual that came with your iPod. Finding extra things you can do other than adding music to your iPod is fun and rewarding.