Need to know how to add photos to iPhone? Adding photos to an iPhone is a fun way to share photos with your friends and carry pictures with you. If you have added photos to an iPod, this is the same process as that. It's very simple. Follow these steps to add photos to an iPhone.
What you will need:
- Pictures stored on your computer
- A computer with iTunes installed set up to synchronize with an iPhone
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with the USB cable
- iTunes should detect your iPhone and synchronize automatically.
- On the left of the window, under devices, click on the name of your iPhone. This bring up the page with information about your iPhone.
- Click the Photos tab on the top of this window. Make sure that the check box next to "Sync photos from" is checked.
- If you want to copy all of the photos in your My Pictures folder, which is the default folder, leave the folder name to the right the same.
- If you want to specify what folder to copy photos from, click the selected folder check box and choose what folders you want.
- Click apply at the bottom right and then Sync.
- You can also specify a different location for copying photos from. To do this, click the selection box to the right of "Sync photos from." This allows you to specify any folder on your computer that you have photos stored. They will then be set to synchronize to your iPhone.
- If you add pictures to the folder you chose in iTunes, they will be copied to your iPhone the next time you synchronize i
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.