Boxee is an interesting service that allows you to watch all sorts of internet content on your television, and you can learn how to add RSS Feed to Boxee. The application works with the Boxee software installed on a computer. The computer is then connected to your television with a HDMI or DVI cord, and Boxee pushes content from the computer to the television. While Boxee advertises the service to be used for videos, video clips, or movies, there are many other types of content that can be used. The RSS capabilities of Boxee are particularly useful, allowing you to add updated feeds of torrent, video, or music offerings from your favorite sites. Adding RSS Feeds to Boxee is quite simple, and you don't even need to go through the application to do it.
- Register an account at Boxee.tv. Registration requires only a username, password, and email address. It will be taken care of in no time.
- Log in to your new Boxee.tv account.
- Click the option labeled "My RSS."
- Copy and paste the RSS Feed URLs into the entry box.
- Choose the type of content the RSS Feed offers. There are checkboxes for video, torrent, and audio files.
- Check the Boxee application to ensure that the feeds were added to the Video tab. The RSS Feeds must have certain tags called media tags to allow Boxee to recognize the content. The vast majority of sites offering video or torrent content will have the proper media tags. If they do not, just delete the feeds and mention the issue to the site owner.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.