Do you want to know how to adjust Marker M900 ski bindings? The M900 is the most cost efficient bindings by Marker, providing great features for the mid level skier for a low price. The Marker M900 is available in most markets and is quick and easy to set.
To adjust Marker M900 ski bindings, you will need:
- A regular flat screw driver, 1/4 " wide will be enough.
- A solid table, able to withstand the weight of the skis, boots and some pressure.
- The boots that will be used with the bindings.
To adjust Marker M900 ski bindings, you have to:
- Place one ski on the table.
- Put the tip of a boot in the front part of the binding.
- Put some pressure on the heel of the boot.
- If the boot sits on top of the back part of the binding, then that back part must be moved backwards.
- Find, on the back side of the back part of the binding, a metal gate that sits between a pair of rails. It can be lifted with the screwdriver. When lifted, this gate allows the back part of the binding to slide back and forward.
- With the back part of the binding in open position, this is horizontal and ready to receive the boot, measure the right length for the boot.
- When the binding is in the right position, release the gate by removing the screwdriver, and check that the binding is locked.
Now, you´re ready for the slopes. Always remember to check your M900 ski bindings before you head up the mountain. Everything is easier at the skishop than atop ho the hill.