Knowing how to adjust the picture quality of a 19-inch Samsung LCD TV can offer you the highest quality viewing possible. The various controls of the television are just one part of the process. Before grabbing that remote and going to town on moving the menu buttons up and down, take the time to set the atmosphere correctly to make the process a one-stop task. Be aware that some models have an auto-adjust feature. If you set certain options too high or too low, the television will reset them to a reasonable range.
- Be sure the lighting in the room is appropriate. Before adjusting the picture quality of a 19-inch Samsung LCD TV eliminate any back light, and dim all other lighting to the typical level used when viewing.
- Space yourself the right distance. When adjusting the picture quality of a 19-inch Samsung LCD TV, you will need to be at least 1-2 meters away from the television. If you live in a very small place, sit in the spot where the most viewing will occur.
- Pull up the main menu. For adjusting the picture quality of a 19-inch Samsung LCD TV, begin at the main menu on the screen. There will be a button on your remote labeled "menu". Press and wait for the TV to respond.
- Select "Picture" from the tabs on the top of the screen. Adjusting the picture quality of a 19-inch Samsung LCD TV starts with the brightness and contrast level. Try several levels before clicking "ok"
- Move on to the "Color" tab. Set the tone from this screen. Adjust the color control adding red or green to the picture.
- Finally, select the "Image" tab. When adjusting the picture quality of a 19-inch Samsung LCD TV, you have the option to center or move the picture up, down, left or right on the screen. If watching from the side, this is very convenient as the picture will appear more centered to the position of the watcher.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.