There are times when you will want to adjust the picture quality of a Samsung 40 inch LCD TV. Samsung is a well known manufacturer of LCD TVs, so the factory settings will normally give a very good picture. If you need to make adjustments to the picture quality, it is not difficult. Using the remote that came with your Samsung 40 inch LCD TV and follow these steps:
- Press the "Menu" button to display an onscreen menu.
- Press the "up arrow" or "down arrow" to select "Picture".
- Press the "enter " button".
- Press the "enter " button" again which will display the "mode" module.
- Select the option or mode (Contrast, Brightness, Sharpness, Color, Tint) to be adjusted and press "enter". The horizontal bar graph will now be displayed.
- Using "<" or ">" move the bar to reach the required setting. It will be either more or less on a horizontal line graph.
- When you are satisfied with the setting, press the MENU button to return to the previous menu or press the EXIT button to return to watching you LCD TV.
Following these steps will take you to the options available to adjust the picture quality of your Samaung 40 inch LCD TV. Try to concentrate on the specific area that needs correcting on your TV. It is a good idea to consult your owner's manual for the recommended settings. The owner's manual will also give you troubleshooting tips. If the reception is clear, you do not have to fine-tune the channel, as this is done automatically during the search and store operation. If the picture is weak or unclear you may have to manually fine-tune it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.