Knowing how to adjust the picture quality of a 46 inch Samsung LCD TV can make your viewing time the best possible. The various controls of the television are just one part of the process. Before going straight to the remote, take the time to set up the room appropriately. Most models have an auto-adjust, eliminating the need for basic setting. Use the manual controls for special circumstances or lighting situations.
- Be sure the lighting in the room is appropriate. Before adjusting the picture quality of a 46-inch Samsung LCD TV eliminate any back light. Turn on or off any lights which are typically on or off during viewing time.
- Sit the proper distance from the TV. When adjusting the picture quality of a 46-inch Samsung LCD TV, you will need to be at least 5-6 meters away from the television. If you live in a very small place, sit in the spot where the most viewing will occur.
- Use the remote to open the menu . For adjusting the picture quality of a 46-inch Samsung LCD TV, begin at the main menu on the screen. There will be a button on your remote labeled "menu". This button will pull up an on-screen menu.
- Choose "Picture" from the tabs on the top of the screen. Adjusting the picture quality of a 46-inch Samsung LCD TV starts with the brightness and contrast level. Move the levels up and down to find your perfect setting.
- Move on to the "Color" tab. Set the tone from this screen. Adjust the color control adding red or green to the picture.
- Select the "Image" tab. When adjusting the picture quality of a 46-inch Samsung LCD TV, you have the option to center or move the picture up, down, left or right on the screen. If watching from the side, this is very convenient as the picture will appear more centered to the position of the watcher. On the larger screen TV, you might wish to push the picture back to get a wider view.