So you're late to work for the third time this week because you kept forgetting that your brand new watch is fifteen minutes slow and you never learned how to adjust Tag Aquaracer watches. Take a few minutes before you get yourself fired, and learn the basics of this elegant, yet simple, watch. While the watch has enough style to be sported on land, it is also waterproof from 200 to 500 meters deep, depending on the exact model. It has a brushed or polished steel clasp with steel finishings around the face of the watch. The watch had luminescent hand and hour markers, so that you can still read the watch in poor lighting. The Auqaracer also has a rotating bezel around the outside that you can use to quickly see how much time has passed since you set it.
- Unscrew the crown on the right side of the watch face. Turn it counterclockwise until it will not come out any further.
- Pull out on the crown until you hear it click. Don't pull too far, since there are two positions that the crown can be set at.
- Rotate the crown to change the date. Rotate it clockwise to increase the date, and counterclockwise to decrease the date.
- Pull out on the crown until you hear another click. At this point the crown should not come out any further and you should see the second hand stop moving. Rotate the crown to move the minute hand forwards and backwards. Make multiple revolutions with the minute hand to change the hour hand.
- Push the crown back in and screw it clockwise into place. If you do not screw the crown in, the watch is no longer waterproof.