Do you want to know how to adjust Technine snowboard bindings? Technine produces a wide variety of snowboard bindings, from the entry level recreational bindings to the high end professional bindings with lots of features. Knowing how to adjust them properly will allow you to fully enjoy the great characteristics of these bindings.
To adjust Technine snowboard bindings you will need:
- The manufacturer's manual. There you can find all the features of the binding at a glance. Otherwise, you could be missing a good deal of details.
- A set of screwdrivers: flat, Philips and hexagonal, in at least two different sizes.
- A set of pliers. It's possible that you won't need them, but you might find them useful.
- A work bench, able to hold the weight of your snowboard, bindings and boots plus some pressure.
- A pair of boots and a snowboard. The boots must be the ones you will use with the bindings.
The steps to adjust Technine snowboard bindings are:
- Place the bindings on the snowboard and screw them in. There's no need for a lot of pressure on the screws at this time.
- Strap the corresponding boot to the binding according to your riding side.
- Check for uncomfortable looking bends on the boots or points where there seems to be a lot of pressure. Common places to find such bends are the flexpoint on the front side of the ankle and the upper side of your toes.
- Using a screwdriver, loosen both front and back straps and relocate them back and forward as needed.
- Also, unscrew the highback and find the right angle.
- At some point, put the boots on and then strap in the bindings to find how it feels.
- With the boots on and in the bindings, find the right setting for the ladders that will determine the vertical angle of the base and the highback rotation.
- The angle of the bindings can be set with no tools in most of Technine newer bindings.
Make sure everything is fine before you take off to the mountain. Any detail gets bigger on the slopes, where there are no work benches, tools or heating.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.