How To Adjust A Watch Band
It’s easy to learn how to adjust a watch band. The following steps will show you how tighten or loosen your watch. When you adjust your watch, you’ll want to wear it more often. Your watch will become a part of your everyday wardrobe.
To adjust a watch band, you will need:
- A watch
- A pin
- Put your watch on. See if your watch band is too tight or too loose. You should put the watch on as you typically do. This way, you can decide what kind of fit you want.
- Adjust your watch band. If you need to tighten your watch, then move the hook to the next nearest whole. This hole’s toward the watch’s face.
- Make your watch band bigger. If your watch is too tight, you should move your hook to the hole that’s near the end of the watch. Try it and see if it fits comfortably on your wrist.
- Create a hole. Whether you need to tighten or loosen your watch, you may have to create an additional hole with a tiny pin. You will have to place this whole near the end of your watch or near the face of your watch.
- Place your watch back on. Once you have adjusted your watch, you should try it on again to see how it fits. Make sure that it fits comfortably on your wrist. If it’s still too tight or too loose, then make another hole.
- If you wore out your watch band, then it’s time to buy a new one.
- If you have a link watch, have your jeweler adjust it.