Deciding to apply for an Amazon credit card is good if you shop at Amazon a lot. There are many different choices in Amazon credit cards to choose from. The Amazon Rewards Visa Card from Chase offers reward points for money you spend. If you shop at Amazon, you get three reward points per dollar. With these reward points, you can get cash back. The store card allows cardholders to take advantage of various financing offers and the corporate credit line card ensures that business owners will experience great customer service. Luckily, for those who love to shop at Amazon, applying for an Amazon credit card is a very easy process.
To Apply for an Amazon Credit Card You Will Need:
- Internet connection
- Go to the Amazon Website. Once on the website homepage scroll down the page while looking on the right side of the page. Below the bestsellers lists there will be an advertisement for an Amazon rewards card. If you want another card, once you get to the page of the Amazon rewards card, scroll down to below the reward points chart and there will be a note that asks " Looking for an different card?" and next to that text will be a link to click on to view the other cards.
- Click on the card you want to apply for. Make sure that you do your own research on the card to ensure that the card is the right one for you.
- Once you get to the page of the card of your choice, click on the apply now button. But before clicking on the apply now button, read all of the fine print on the credit card page.
- Fill out the application. After clicking on the apply now page, you should be sent to an application page. Fill out all the questions honestly.
- Submit the application and wait for your reply. Most people should be approved immediately but there may be many reasons why someone may not be approved immediately. If you have no credit history or bad credit, it will probably take them some time to make their decisions. If you are not approved, they will send you a letter in the mail telling you why you weren’t.
Once you have your Amazon credit card, use it, but be careful. The key to staying out of credit card debt is only buying what you can afford and paying off your credit card bill every month.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.