Learning how to apply China Brush is relatively easy. China Brush is also known as The Suifan's Kwang Tze Solution and has been used in Asian society for years. China Brush is made up of Korean ginseng, gallstone, clove, water, cinnamon, and Aloe Vera. These ingredients come together to help men with premature ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation is common among men. However, this common issue is causing problems in relationships. Often times, men feel compelled to do something about it. Suifan's Medicine Company has attempted to create a lotion that can solve the problems of premature ejaculation.
To apply China Brush, you will need:
- Warm, wet rag
- 1 bottle of China Brush
- 30 minutes – 2 hours before sexual activities
- Make sure your penis is clean. China Brush will work best if the surface is clean and there isn't any kind of dirt to interfere with the process.
- Apply the lotion onto the cotton brush. Use the cotton brush and apply about a quarter size amount of the lotion onto it.
- Brush the lotion onto your penis. Using the brush, apply the lotion to your penis head. Only do a light amount under the penis head. Give yourself at least 30 minutes prior to sex to allow the lotion to take its toll.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Because of the lotion's natural elements, it is important to preserve China Brush in a place where it won't be compromised with humidity and heat. It is recommended to be stored in a medicine cabinet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …