If you are a frequent shopper at Lowe’s, you may want to learn how to apply for a Lowe’s Credit Cards. There are two types of Lowe's credit cards. You will have to choose which credit card fits your needs. One credit card is for the do-it-yourself weekend consumer. The other credit card is for contractors and consumers that are doing larger projects.
The application for both types credit cards will require the applicant to provide the following:
- Phone numbers for home, cell, and work
- Email address (optional)
- Annual income from all sources
- Length of time at current address
- Residential addresses for the last two years
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Driver’s license
- Mother’s maiden name
- You may apply for Lowe’s Credit Card at their website online or at the customer service desk inside the store.
- To apply for the Lowe’s Project Card, you have to meet with the commercial sales representative in the store to fill out the application and provide plans and estimates for the project.
- Account security is an option on the application that you will have to decide if you wish to purchase. The Account security is for loss of job or income insurance. There is a monthly fee of $1.50 per $100 of the average daily balance on your account.
- You will usually know within a few minutes if your credit card has been approved. It takes seven to ten days to receive your credit card in the mail. If you apply for your credit card in the store, you will be given temporary paperwork so you can immediately go shopping.
You will need to read and agree to the terms and conditions when you fill out the application online or in the store. The terms and conditions are very important, because they tell you the interest rate, grace period for paying your bill and any late fees or other charges.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...