The SBI credit card is a credit card that is issued by the State Bank of India. The State Bank of India has over 131 offices in 32 different countries. The key to applying for a SBI credit card is knowing where to start. This article gives the exact steps on how a person can apply for a SBI credit card. The State Bank of India also offers other types of financial services such as online banking, debit cards, savings accounts, checking accounts and other types of financial services.
- Call the SBI Personal Services phone number at 1-800-112-2211 or at 995-880-2211. These are foreign phone numbers in India.
- Inform the operator that you would like to apply for a SBI credit card.
- The operator will take down your personal information to see if you qualify. If you qualify, the operator will send you an application so that you can apply for a SBI credit card.
- Fill out the SBI credit card application out completely and send it back in the provided address.
- Wait two to four weeks to find out if you have been approved or denied for the SBI credit card.
The State Bank of India also has a web site that a person can visit to find the closest SBI locations. The SBI website will give the applicant resources and information related to loans, credit cards and other financial services. Once on the State Bank of India web site, choose the "Quick links" to help you navigate the web site in finding out how to apply for a SBI credit card online.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.