It is easy and simple to figure out how to apply for a Walmart credit card. There are two main choices in personal Walmart credit cards, the Walmart discover card and the Walmart credit card. The Walmart discover card has the same main qualities as the Walmart credit card but its cardholders also get up to 1% cash back on all purchases and the Walmart discover card can be used anywhere discover cards are accepted. The Walmart credit card is for people who want to use their card only to shop at Walmart. Cardholders get $20 dollars back when they spend 100 dollars when signing up for the Walmart credit card. It is important to choose the card that is right for you and will fit your needs.
- Go to the Walmart homepage. Once on the Walmart homepage, scroll down to the bottom and on the left there will be a picture of the two Walmart credit cards. Click on the apply now link below the two cards.
- Click on the "apply now" button. Before clicking on the "apply now" button, read all of the fine print on the credit card page. On the next page, you will be asked to sign into your Walmart account if you have one, create one if you don’t, or go directly to the credit card application.
- Sign in to your Walmart account. After signing in you will begin your application, a lot of the info should already be filled in if you had a pre-existing account.
- Fill out the application. Answer all of the questions honestly.
- Submit the application and wait for your reply. If you have little or no credit history or bad credit, it could take a while hear a decision from them.
Once you have your Walmart credit card, use it with caution. Spending outside of your means can lead to you acquiring debt.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …