Learn how to approach a girl at the mall the next time you see one. You don’t have to be that shy guy anymore. Memorize these tips or take them with you. In no time, you’ll have a date with the girl of your dreams.
- Scope out girls at the mall. Find a girl that really interests you. Don’t just choose any girl; you don’t want to come off as desperate. Scope out the girls at the food court or near the center of the mall.
- Compliment the girl. Once you find a girl that you’re interested in, approach her and compliment her hair, outfit or the outfit she picked out. If she doesn’t walk away, then continue talking to her.
- Introduce yourself to the girl. Tell her your name and be sure to ask her for hers. Ask what her bring hers to the mall. If she has friends with her, be sure to include them on the conversation. You don’t want to look like you’re trying to hit on her, even though you really are.
- Ask her to help you shop for something. This is a sure fire way to see if a girl is interested in you. If she’s interested, she’ll want to shop with you at the mall. If not, she’s either not interested or scared.
- Ask the girl at the mall out on a date. This is only if step four was successful. Ask her to lunch or a dinner date. If she says yes, then you got yourself a girl!
- Just be yourself and let your natural personality come through. Women hate cheesy pickup lines.
- Approaching a girl at the mall can be nerve wracking, but it doesn’t have to be challenging. Just smile and say hi if you feel uncomfortable with feeding her compliments. If she likes you, she’ll respond.
- Men should also be careful when going on a date with a complete stranger.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.