How To Approach A Woman
Knowing how to approach a woman is very important in the dating world. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to approach a woman because some women just want to have a fun night out with their friends. Others may already be in a relationship and will reject an approach immediately. Some may be interested, yet will reject a cheesy or seemingly threatening approach. However, it is important to remember that men and women are not really that different, so approaching a woman does not need to be nerve-wracking. Without trying, there is no way to know if she is interested or not.
- Do not use a pick up line to approach a woman. These reek of insincerity, and a woman will likely only respond to one positively if she wants to have a good laugh about it with her friends later. However, there are some exceptions for genuinely funny or fresh pick up lines.
- Act like yourself. Unless you are a total jerk in real life (in which case you don't deserve to go out with the woman anyway), just act like yourself when you approach a woman. Be funny if possible. Women are more likely to like a man whose personality seems legitimate. Even if you think you are nerdy, don't fret. Some women like a nerdy guy, and almost every woman loves a man with confidence.
- Smile and be willing to laugh. If you look nervous and scared, chances are she will be too. Relax and it will not only be easier to approach a woman, it will be much more likely that she will respond well to your approach.
- Go out with some buddies. If the woman you are interested in has friends with her, you can approach her with some of your friends. This will be less awkward for both parties and may result in your friends connecting with women too. But don't approach a woman with a group of guys if she is alone. That's just creepy.
- Talk to her. In case you haven't noticed, most women like to talk. Ask her about her life, her job, her interests, just about anything to show that you are genuinely interested in her as a person. This will significantly reduce your sleaze factor. It will in turn increase your chances of leaving the club together, or at least your chances of leaving with her phone number.