Need to know how to approach women in public? It’s often difficult for men to figure out the best way to approach women in public. If you’re too overbearing when you approach the woman, you run the risk of coming across as a creep and scaring her away. On the other hand, if you’re too submissive, women may not take you seriously and dismiss your flirtations. The key to approaching women in public is balance: be yourself and act confident, but avoid being cocky or pushy.
- Keep it casual. When you approach a woman in public, don’t fall all over her or resort to dramatics, regardless of how attractive she is or how interesting she seems. Walk up to her slowly and make your initial approach low-key.
- Smile and make eye contact. Looking friendly is important when you approach women in public. It will make you appear unintimidating, kind and open for further interaction.
- Have a reason for approaching her. Even if you’re just approaching women in public because you’re interested in them physically, don’t make it appear that way. When you approach a woman, ask her a question or make a light-hearted remark on your surroundings.
- Take a hands-off approach. When you approach women in public, respect their personal space. Even if the woman seems interested in you romantically, avoid touching her hair, hands, arms or legs. If the woman is interested in more intimate contact, she will initiate it. If she doesn’t, wait until you get to know her better before you try to get physical.
- Approach them with a larger group of friends. If you’re out with friends and see a woman you’re interested in, take a few friends with you when you go up to her. This will take the pressure off her if she doesn’t feel chemistry with you right away.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.