How To Arrange Stickers On A Snowboard
Before just slapping stickers on your snowboard, look over these tips on how to arrange stickers on a snowboard cleanly and with style. Stickers are a fun way to personalize your snowboard. They make it stand out and are a way to display some of your own personal likes.
To arrange stickers on a snowboard, you will need:
- A snowboard
- A soft cloth
- Wipe the snowboard clean with a damp, wet, soft cloth. Before applying your stickers, make sure the snowboard is completely dry after you have wiped it down. If the snowboard has dirt on it or is wet, the stickers won't stay in place.
- Make sure you want these stickers to be placed on your snowboard. Stickers are hard to remove and they often leave a sticky residue when peeling off, so make sure these are the stickers you wish to arrange on the snowboard.
- Place the stickers on the top of the snowboard. Placing them on the bottom could interfere with the smoothness of your board, making it difficult to snowboard with grace and control.
- Don't cover the snowboard design. If your snowboard has a design on it, like most of them do, don't place the sticker on the design. This looks tacky. Place the stickers on the part of the snowboard where there is a solid color ,so they will stand out and not take away from the natural design.
- Only place a couple of stickers on the snowboard. Don't go overboard with the stickers; this will also be tacky. Just a few stickers should give the right impression when you arrange your stickers on the snowboard.