How To Ask A Girl To Be Your Girlfriend
So you've been dating for a minute, and you think it's time to get serious, but you don't quite know how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend. Well, you could come right out and ask her, but that wouldn't be very smooth. In fact it could be a little corny. There's a better way to ask a girl to be your girlfriend that will be more meaningful for both of you.
- Take her to a quiet place. Instead of going out on a standard date, take your baby to a quiet, serene location like a coffee shop or down to the marina. It should be a calming location to get you guys in the mood to talk and eventually ask her to be your girlfriend.
- Ask her how she thinks things are going to date. Before you ask a girl to be your girlfriend have a little discussion. Ask what is her opinion of how things are going. See if she's been enjoying her time with you. This will assure you that you have the right idea about the relationship before you take the plunge and ask a girl to be your girlfriend.
- What now? Once you finish the small talk, ask her straight out: "So where do you want to take this?" Then be quiet and leave the floor to her. If she says something like "I don't know, I just want to keep chilling see how things go" then that's an indication that she's probably not yet ready to settle down. If she's down to be your girlfriend, she will most likely say something like "I really like you and I want us to be together."
- Just come out and ask. Once you've got all that out of the way, it's time to come right out and ask her to be your girlfriend. Tell her that you really like her (or love her) too and you want to take things to the next step. Tell her you want her to be your girlfriend exclusively.
- Hug or kiss to seal the deal. After she says yes, give her a kiss or a big hug to seal the deal, same as you would shake someone's hand to close a verbal agreement. Now take your new girlfriend out to the movies--enough of all this mushy stuff.