How to Ask Her Out
If you're a single man with your eye on a girl, learning how to ask her out could be one of the best things you do for your love life. Whether you're new to the dating scene, just brushing up on your tips, or a little shy, these tips will help you feel confident enough to ask her out. Here are a few tips to help you get started.
To ask her out you will need:
- a sense of humor
- a nice smile
- Smile. The simple act of smiling will make anyone instantly look more attractive, approachable, and desirable. Use this to your advantage, and flash that pretty lady your pearly whites!
- Make her laugh . You don't have to be a comedian to be able to make any woman laugh. Learn a simple joke, or tell a funny story. Don't put too much effort into it, and try to have it sound natural, not rehearsed. Don't poke fun at yourself to make her laugh, that will not work to your advantage.
- Make your move. Once you have made her laugh, you know that she is interested. As Marilyn Monroe once said, "If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything." Don't be nervous, take a deep breath, and ask her for her number.
- Wait two days. Once you have earned the much-coveted digits, don't rush home to call her. Two days is considered "the Golden Rule." Less than two days, you appear desperate. More than two days, and you risk losing her interest.
- Set a date. Send her a casual call or text, and set up a date for a coming weekend. Try something simple, like a lunch date or a walk in the park. Tell her that you can't wait to see her, and don't forget to pick up some flowers!
There you go, handsome men! Five simple tips to helping you ask out any woman you have your eye on. Just remember, confidence is the most important thing, so don't be shy. Good luck, and go get 'em!