How To Ask Women Out
Ok Casanova, are you interested in knowing how to ask women out correctly and effectively? There are some right ways depending on the individual women themselves, but there are also plenty of wrong ways that are more or less universal. So, what can you do in order to obtain a date on Friday night with an actual woman? By employing some of the counsel below when you attempt to ask women out, you may find yourself achieving greater triumph in charming your selections.
- Mutual feelings. Before you do any asking or flirting, ask yourself, does it seem like the lady you’re looking at is even vaguely interested in you? Does she flinch and get sick when she sees you nearby? Or does she smile and wave? Feel free to try and make a move under the latter two circumstances, but if you’re nauseating the woman by simply being, move on.
- In person. The finest way to ask women out is face-to-face, but hey, sometimes that’s hard if you’re anxious. So try over the phone if you can. The worst way of asking someone out, though, is via email, since it’s very impersonal and it leaves a paper trail. So aim for an in-person conversation if possible.
- Sober. You might be more composed when you’re boozed up, but don’t get smashed and then try to ask women out. They will see you as a perverted, raving drunk and relocate themselves away from you. When asking women out, do it when you’re sober. Even if you’re worried and shaking in your socks, it’s better to be stressed because you will be more cautious and less apt to say something distasteful to the lady.
- Giveaway. Even if you’re desperate for someone to pay you some attention, try your best to not make it appear that way. A woman can sense how fraught you are before you even open your mouth, and no woman wants to date someone who looks like they’ll lay the first thing with breasts that looks their way. Look positive, even if you really aren’t. That impression will go a long way in helping you talk to the ladies.
- No pick-up lines. If you seriously want to date (or sleep with) someone, don’t use any pick-up lines. They’re all stupid and will make you look as such when you say them. Just be sincere and normal. When approaching a lady, just say, “Hello” and go from there with a regular, everyday conversation. Women like when you at least try to get to know them as people before trying to get to know them as sex toys. Conversely, listen to what she says.
- Keep it going. Relax and be natural with the verbal exchange – see if you click with your chosen lady. If it seems like the conversation went smoothly, ask if she would like to get together again sometime, like for a movie or coffee or something. Then ask if you can have her phone number and inquire if you can call her later in the week and what time would be best to call. Women are wholly into guys who are well-mannered. Ever notice those fat, disgusting, middle-aged drunks grabbing the behinds of young women never get any dates? Don’t be one of those guys.
- Be you. Don’t put on too much of a façade when pursuing a date and don’t make up too much stuff or over-inflate your life just to impress a woman. Why? Because if you do hit it off with this lady, she will have become interested not in you yourself, but in the frontage you’ve built for yourself to astound her. Then when she finds out you aren’t who she thought you were, she will feel used and lied to and this drastically increases your odds of not getting a second date and not getting laid. So just be yourself, it’ll be easier on your sanity.