If you know how to assemble and Everlast free standing punching bag, you can get a good bag workout no matter where you live or train. The advantage of the free-standing bag is that it doesn't need a ceiling joist or other support. You can use it wherever you have space to do bag work.
Things you'll need:
- Water, pea gravel or sand
What to do:
- Decide what kind of filler you want to use in the base of the Everlast free standing punching bag. Water is easiest, but will leak when the bag is horizontal and can cause condensation in humid climates. Pea gravel is harder to fill and empty from the punching bag, but doesn't leak. Sand doesn't leak and is easy to load into the punching bag, but tends to solidify inside over time. This makes it very hard to get out of the bag.
- Set the base of your Everlast free standing punching bag near your supply of filler.
- Unscrew the cap at the top of the base. Some newer Everlast models have the cap near the bottom.
- Fill the base to the bottom of the stem. If using gravel, you can fill the base 3/4 of the way to the stem. For sand, you can fill it half way.
- Screw the cap back on.
- Tilt the base 45 degrees and roll it on its rim to where you plan to use it.
- Set the padded top on the stem of the base and lower it onto the stem. Different Everlast punching bag models have different ways of doing this. Consult your manual if you have any problems.
- Adjust the height of the padded top by rotating it place, lifting it and rotating it back to original position. A series of grooves in your stem will hold it in its new position. Again, different models of Everlast free standing punching bags have different designs for this part. Consult your manual if you experience difficulty.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.