How To Attend The Kosher Culinary School Brooklyn New York
If you are Jewish and you love cooking,you should learn about how to attend the Kosher Culinary School in Brooklyn, New York. The Kosher Culinary School in Brooklyn, New York is the only Kosher Culinary School outside of Israel. Graduates of the Kosher Culinary School will receive a certificate of culinary arts and they will be placed in apprenticeships throughout the community in Kosher kitchens.
In order to learn about how to attend the Kosher Culinary School in Brooklyn, New York, you will need:
- A computer with an Internet connection
- Defined interests and personal goals
- A passion for food and desire to learn about culinary arts
- Apply for Admission to the Center for Kosher Culinary Arts. Unlike other colleges, there are no formal prerequisites. As long as you are sixteen or older, you are eligible to apply. Applications are available at kosherculinaryarts.com. Note: You are required to send a deposit of 1125 dollars with your application to reserve your spot. You can either submit your application through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or print it out and send it to The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts 1407 Coney Island Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11230
- Complete an interview. All applicants are required to have an interview prior to admission at the Kosher Culinary School. Interviews can be conducted in person or over the phone. During the interview you will be asked about your interests in attending a kosher culinary school and your personal goals. As long as you don't do something completely ridiculous during the interview, you will likely be accepted to the kosher culinary school.
- Pay for Classes. Course fees are 4950 dollars (minus the application fee). This includes Includes all course materials such as textbooks, workbooks, food, a chef’s uniform and an eight piece Mercer knife set. The Kosher Culinary School in Brooklyn, New York does not charge additional fees and payment plans can be arranged if students cannot afford to pay all of the tuition before classes start. There is also a 500 dollar grant for students who take the culinary and pastry arts program.