It’s not hard to learn how to attract any woman. Forget memorizing pickup lines or trying to fool a woman. Most women can spot a pickup artist from across the room. Here are some real ways to attract any woman.
- Be yourself. If you start out pretending to be someone you are not, you’ll end up with a woman who doesn’t want you but the guy you pretended to be.
- Don’t let it all hang out. Being yourself doesn’t mean telling everything about yourself during the first meeting. Serious conversations about things like a relative dying when you were young or an illness that you had should be left for further down the road.
- Be a good listener. This skill is so rare that a woman will definitely notice. If you really listen to her and ask questions, she will be happy to find a man who is actually interested in what she has to say.
- Be confident. On the other hand, don’t overdo it. A woman likes confidence in a man. Believe that you are a catch and that the right woman will appreciate you.
- Be well-groomed. Women don’t like men who don’t smell good, don't dress decently, don't shave or trim their beard, and don't brush their teeth. Put your best foot forward. A woman shouldn’t have to get past your hygiene to get to know you.
- Be a gentleman. This is a major way to attract any woman. It is uncommon to see a man who really knows how to be a gentleman today. If you can remember to open doors, let her walk ahead of you, let her order first and, above all, be kind and courteous, you will be ahead of the pack.
- Be respectful. A woman will notice how you treat her friends, the waiter and even a beggar on the street. The way you talk about people, even your friends and relatives, tell a woman a lot about your character. Leave the cynical, critical comments at home.
- Be humorous. A woman will pick a funny guy over a good looking one almost every time. You probably have male friends who can attract any woman because they have a great sense of humor.
- Be interesting. This doesn’t mean make things up to make you interesting. If your life seems kind of blah, take a class, read some books, go to a game or even volunteer once in a while. A woman is attracted to a man with a passion for life.
- Be courageous. It’s not always easy, especially in a bar setting, to approach a woman. Sometimes there is less pressure if it is a more neutral setting. If you meet a woman at a sporting event, bookstore or class, you are more likely to have something in common. The courage to talk to her can mean the difference between wishing for a date and dating her.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …