Knowing how to attract love is not something that’s easy to d, and it might not come naturally to you. When it comes to attracting the opposite sex, some men feel completely lost and don’t know the first thing about initial impressions or attracting a woman’s interest. There are a few strategies you can try that even a man with no experience can handle.
- Know what you’re looking for. It will be an easier process to attract love if you know what kind of woman you’re looking for. This includes physical appearance, personality, hobbies, interests, education, age and career level.
- Understand that no one’s perfect. Now that you know what you’re looking for, you will be able to attract love more effectively if you loosen your standards. This doesn’t mean settling. It means seeing a woman enough to get to know her real personality and liking her enough to get past her flaws, making love more possible.
- Be confident. When you are confident in yourself and your ability to attract a partner, you will be more likely to attract love. Women want to see that you know you have something to offer, but be careful. You don’t want to come across as full of yourself.
- Watch your nonverbal cues. According to Dr. Phil, 93 percent of communication is nonverbal. This means that if you meet a woman for the first time and act as though you’re in love and want to get married, she’s likely going to pick up on it. Even though you’re looking for love, play it cool and you’ll be more likely to attract love and romance.
- Go to places where women are. If you want to attract love, you need to first be around women. Dance clubs and bars aren’t the only places to go. In fact, you might be more likely to attract love somewhere more low key, such as a coffee shop, grocery store or even the gym.
Have you ever wondered why men seem subconsciously to chase after women that are just bad for them? The guy could know t ...
Made Man interviewed University of Texas professor of clinical psychology Dr. Cindy M. Meston, author of Why Women Have ...
You've been caught cheating? Well your significant other might break your stuff. But the other woman won't hurt you, rig ...