Talented cooks who are interested in learning how to audition for Bravo TV's "Chef Academy" are in luck. All that a candidate needs in order to audition for Bravo TV's "Chef Academy" is a decent webcam, a high speed internet connection and a whole lot of charm and dedication. Let's take an inside look at what it really takes to successfully audition for "Chef Academy."
To learn how to audition for Bravo TV's "Chef Academy," you will need:
- A clean, well-lit kitchen workspace
- An engaging recipe
- A reliable webcam
- Basic video editing software
- A little charisma
Once you have gathered the necessary materials, it is time to put together your audition. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to audition for Bravo TV's "Chef Academy."
Do Your Research Before you put together a video clip of your own, the best way to learn how to audition for Bravo TV's "Chef Academy," it is important to watch audition tapes that former candidates have submitted for the show. Thankfully, the previous season of "Chef Academy" featured dozens of audition videos from contestants during the first couple episodes, and these episodes are available to watch for free on the Bravo channel website. Make note of what makes an audition video work and what definitely does not.
- Plan Out Your Audition Video Once you have a solid idea of what a great reality television audition looks like, it is time to start planning out your actual video. While you do not want to sound like you are reciting lines of off a script, many candidates make the mistake of hamming it up through their entire video without actually saying or doing anything remotely entertaining. If you really want to learn how to audition for Bravo TV's "Chef Academy" effectively, consider making a short video that exemplifies your unique cooking style.
- Shoot Your Audition Video Believe it or not, shooting your actual audition for "Chef Academy" is the most fun part of applying to be included on the next season of the show. Feel free to interject a little bit of humor and personality into you audition video, but it is also important to portray yourself as someone who takes cooking seriously. If you feel that a particular scene in your video does not hit the right notes, simply shoot the scene again or consider cutting it altogether
- Edit Your Video to Perfection Be sure to spend plenty of time and attention to detail on editing you audition for "Chef Academy" before you send it into the Bravo channel. It is not necessary to have a top-notch software editing package in order to polish your audition video adequately. Instead, simply use any video editing software to cut out any awkward silences or transitions. Unless you have plenty of editing experience, resist the urge to over-edit your video. So long as your audition for "Chef Academy" flows naturally, it should be good enough to send in to Bravo.
- Submit Your Audition to Chef Academy Now that you have finally produced a killer audition for "Chef Academy," it is time to submit it to Bravo for consideration. Simply submit your audition with your current contact information on the "Chef Academy" website and cross your fingers for good luck. Most reality television shows will be in touch if they are interested in having you on the show with four to six weeks.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.