How To Auto-Follow Twitter
If you spend a lot of time on Twitter then you need to know how to auto follow on Twitter. Twitter has become one of the most popular social networking sites, and it is used by millions of people. It’s a great way to stay in touch with friends and family. This article will show you the steps to help you auto follow on Twitter using a service called SocialOomph.
- First, we need to configure your Twitter account. Sign into your Twitter account and click on Settings at the top of the page.
- Type in your email address in the email address field. Be sure to save the settings.
- Enable New Follower Emails. This is optional but is helpful. If you get a surge in followers, an email will be sent to you letting you know. If you would like to do this, click on the Notices tab and check that the New Follower Emails option is on. Click Save.
- Sign up with SocialOomph.com. Go to the SocialOomph website, which you can find by doing a search, and sign up for an account. This software is free and you will not need to download anything.
- When you get to the site, scroll down to the bottom and click the Register button. Fill out the required information such as your email, password, username, etc.
- Sign in. Sign into your account on the SocialOomph website.
- Link your account. In this step, you will link your Twitter account to the SocialOomph.com account by clicking the account tab. Next, click Add Twitter Account. You will need to put information about your Twitter account such as your Twitter username, password and the email address you used when you signed up with Twitter.
- Enable Auto Follow. At the bottom of the screen you will see an Auto Follow and @Replies Digest check box. You need to turn on Auto Follow by checking the box next to it.
You have now set your Twitter account to auto follow on Twitter.