As with many other Nokia models, it is possible to understand how to auto lock keypad on Nokia N70. The Auto lock function of the Nokia N70 will enable both security and eliminate accidently dialing when the Nokia N70 is in your pocket or bag. The Auto Lock works like the regular keypad lock on the N70, except you won't have to constantly manually set it. Setting up the Auto Lock Keypad on the Nokia N70 is a quick and simple process.
- Navigate to the tools menu. At the main menu of the Nokia N70, press the "Menu" button. Highlight "Tools" and press "OK."
- Navigate to security settings. Highlight "Settings" and press "OK." Highlight "Security Settings" and press "OK."
- Select the Autolock period option. Highlight "Autolock Period" and press "OK."
- Select a numerical amount. Select a numerical time amount as a delay before the screen will Autolock.
- Return to the home screen. Return to the home screen by pressing the red hangup button. Wait the specified amount of time to test if the Autolock is functioning.
- The Autolock function on the Nokia N70 has been known to cause random freezing or reboots on some of the older Nokia N70 firmware.
- Setting an Autolock timer too short will result in unwanted locking when performing basic tasks. Setting an Autolock time of too long on the Nokia N70 will render the Autolock function practically useless.
- Autolock will require the security code to unlock the screen. If you have not reset the security code, the default is 12345 for the Nokia N70.
- If you are worried about security, it is a good idea to Autolock Keypad on Nokia N70.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.