How To Avoid Loss Of Erection During Sex
If you are one of the many men who would like to know how to avoid loss of erection during sex, read on. You may be pleased to know there is plenty that can be done to help resolve the issue of impotence. By trying some of the following methods, you may learn the secrets of how to avoid the loss of erection during sex.
- Live a healthy lifestyle. This includes eating plenty of vegetables and fruits, fiber and grains. Get plenty of regular exercise and physical activity, such as jogging or brisk walking.
- Don’t smoke or drink alcohol excessively. Eliminating these bad habits will contribute to your overall good health. Heavy drinking, smoking and even certain medications are known to cause impotence. Prolonged use of alcohol can irreversibly damage nerves found in the penis.
- Remain sexually active with your partner. Engaging in sexual relations with your partner on a frequent basis can prevent impotence from ever occurring. If you want to know how to avoid the loss of erection during sex, remember that frequent erections stimulate blood flowing to the penis, and this is a good thing.
- Seek therapy. Sometimes a good therapist can provide suggestions on how to avoid the loss of erection during sex. If there are underlying psychological reasons for impotence, the therapist can help uncover them. Therapy can also assist with eliminating performance anxiety.
- Practice doing Kegel exercises. Kegel exercise involves the tightening and release of the muscle which controls urine flow. This exercise is another effective method of increasing blood flow to the penis. Studies have shown that men suffering from impotence showed significant improvement after doing Kegel exercises, over those who did not.
As you can see, there are some very encouraging and effective ways of learning how to avoid loss of erection during sex. Hopefully, with time and diligence, you will have gained knowledge of how to avoid loss of erection during sex.