How To Avoid Masturbation
Every man is familiar with self-loving and the pleasurable feeling that accompanies it but if you want to learn how to avoid masturbation, it takes a lot of discipline to keep your hand away from your little fellow. Use these tips to prevent masturbating and going long periods without doing it.
- Steer eyes away from everything sexy. To avoid masturbation, you need to keep your visualization in check, especially when you are alone and/or at home as you have a high chance caving in. While you can't avoid sexy women or images you see in public, you can control what you watch and see at home.
- Stay busy. Men think about sex on a daily basis and the mind can often goes off track because of it. Prevent masturbation by doing hobbies you enjoy, exercising, playing sports, playing video games, hanging out with friends or adding more hours to your workday. When you are occupied and not doing anything related to sex, you have less chance to masturbating.
- Surround yourself around other people. Lessen the urges of masturbation hanging around your friends, family or involved in a group activity. Try to avoid being around attractive women who make you aroused because you only get hornier by the sight of a sexy woman.
- Stay away from porn. Leave your porn collection alone and also porn videos on the Internet and instead, watch a funny movie, or other genre that you like as long there is no nudity in it. You can fill up your mind with knowledge by reading a book, writing or reading a newspaper.
- Keep hands above the waist. When taking a shower, it is OK to wash Mr. Happy so he is clean and fresh but focusing your attention on him too much or else you give in to temptation. Think about something non-sexual related. This tip should be used in other situations, especially where you are lying in bed doing nothing, so think of something funny or gross and the masturbation level will hit a low.