How To Avoid Problem Relationships
Learning how to avoid problem relationships can be as simple as discovering how to spot the ladies who are most likely to become liabilities at some point after hooking up. Sure, there is a good bit of generalization involved but relationship profiling actually works! Moreover, when you take the time to learn how to avoid problem relationships, you also invest in recognizing what makes a partnership hum along so nicely that you might just want to consider a trip to the local jeweler!
- Gauge attachment. A woman should be free to attach to you and the relationship. Sure, there should be normal filial devotion to mom and dad and a circle of friends, but if you get routinely bumped because mom called or Aunt Hilda needs a hand, there is a problem.
- Listen for criticalness. Understanding how to avoid problem relationships reads a bit like an introduction to rudimentary psychology. That being said, a woman who habitually cuts down others in her comments and complains about them behind their backs is also generally unable to resolve conflict. Today it is the former boyfriend whom she maligns; tomorrow it might be you!
- Look out for a victim mentality. Is her boss a bear, her last job just a drama in the making and her child’s teacher out to get her? Discover how to avoid problem relationships by recognizing a passive-aggressive woman a mile away. The victim mentality is the typical sign of such a gal and she will give you more problems down the line than it’s worth.
- Protect boundaries. Is it necessary to consistently re-enforce the boundaries with your new gal pal? You’ve been out for a couple of casual dates and already there is the demand for nightly phone calls and the quiz over your daily activities. Be careful! This is the woman who will check up on you, stalk your Facebook profile and scare off your friends.
- Respect yourself. The crash course in learning how to avoid problem relationships would be incomplete without a warning against the woman who will discount your opinions, tastes, feelings and ideas. If you marry her, she will run your life and you will come to resent her.
While the strategy that enables you to discover how to avoid problem relationships may sound simple, remember that decades of experience and centuries of biographical data back up the assertions that some women are just trouble. Steer clear of them and you will have it made in the shade.