You want to know how to avoid sexual predators so that neither you nor your family members will be vulnerable to an attack. It’s important to know who the sexual predators are, so you can stay away from them. It’s also essential that you keep your home secure and you stay out of unsafe situations so you’re not vulnerable to a sexual predator. Sexual predators are bad news, but can be avoided by following tips, staying alert, and going with your instincts.
- Secure your home. Keep your house locked. Use lots of outdoor lighting. Put a peephole in your door, so you can see who’s there. Keep your cell phone in your pocket during the day. Sleep with your charged cell phone by your bed, so you can call 911 if necessary.
- Check online with your local sex offender registry, so you know if any registered sex offenders live in your neighborhood. You will know who the sexual predators are and where they live, so you can avoid them.
- Stay in safe situations while walking. Stay in well lit, populated areas. If someone in a car stops to talk with you, stay a distance away. Run in the opposite direction than the way the car is traveling if you need to run.
- Don’t agree to meet people from the internet in person. Don’t give personal information on the internet. Use the highest privacy settings on your social networking sites, and keep your life private.
- Trust your instincts. If you sense danger from someone, listen to your gut, and keep away.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.