How To Avoid Urinating During Sex
If you want to have the best sex possible, you need to learn how to avoid urinating during sex. You might feel odd about needing to know how to avoid urinating during sex, but the problem is more prevalent than you'd think. More so than anything else, you just need to be careful about what you put into your body and exactly how you care for it.
- Cut down on liquids before sex. It might sound obvious, but one of the best ways to avoid urinating during sex is to drink less liquid before sex. As you know, drinking liquid makes you want to pee, so be sure to drink less of it before you know you're going to get down. Don't dehydrate yourself, but don't over indulge either.
- Cut down on your caffeine intake. This may sound in line with the "less liquids rule," but this is a general one you should know. Caffeine is one of the most potent substances that stimulate all the right portions of your body that make you need to urinate. If you need to know how to avoid urinating during sex, opt out of that last coffee.
- Consume less alcohol. Again, this is a liquid, but considering the circumstances that most of us have sex in, like getting back from the club, it needs to be reiterated. Alcohol makes you urinate. So if you want to avoid urinating during sex, you should definitely take less shots or have fewer beers before taking her between the sheets.
- Flex your muscles in your groin. This is one of those tips that you can do while at work! Clench the muscles in your groin and hold it for about ten seconds, and release. Do this for about ten or fifteen times a day, and you'll notice a drop in the times you feel like urinating during sex.
- Go to the bathroom before you have sex! Of course, the simplest solution is usually the best. If you feel the need to start urinating during sex, be sure to go to the bathroom before you jump into the sack. Empty your tank before taking her to bed. It only takes a few minutes, but be sure to sneak away to the bathroom so she doesn't get too suspicious.