If you want to learn how to be aggressive in football, you have to start by getting into a mental state where no one can touch you. You are unstoppable. You can be hit, but it won't hurt. But how can you get to that mental state where you learn how to be aggressive in football? And what do you do once you are in the frame of mind?
Famous football coach Bud Wilkinson states, "We compete, not so much against an opponent, but against ourselves. The real test is this: Did I make my best effort on every play?" To clarify, once you are in that frame of mind, it is time to do your full best leaving nothing on the field of play.
For how to be aggressive in football, you will need:
- Full set of pads
- Retreat to a private place. Once you are in the right frame of mind, you are ready to learn how to be aggressive in football. Start by removing distractions. Go somewhere that allows you to prepare.
- Choose a playlist to put you in the right frame of mind. Angry metal works wonders for how to be aggressive in football, but it doesn't have to be something loud and jaded. Ideally, you want music that helps you envision the adrenaline and the aggression coming out of you.
- Focus on your responsibilities. Every position on the field has its own set of responsibilities. Make sure that you know yours thoroughly, so your state of mind can be free to focus on how to be aggressive in football.
- Go full speed. Most injuries occur when a player is tiptoeing or going half-speed. When you go into a play at 100 percent, you are much less likely to succumb to injuries when you learn how to be aggressive in football.
- Be mindful of your surroundings. While it's always good to be moving forward, you will pay a price for another player's aggression if you are not aware of where the ball is at all times, as well as the direction of the play. Knowing your surroundings enables your instincts to remain sharp, a requirement for how to be aggressive in football.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.