How To Be Attractive To Women
To be attractive to women takes much more than just being physically attractive. It takes a certain attitude and an approach to dealing with women who you want to attract. To be attractive to women, you need to understand what most women want and to be willing to act accordingly. Though every woman is different and women are all looking for something different there are a few things you can do to be attractive to women.
- Be confident. Most women find sheepishness and a lack of confidence unattractive. They want to know that a man is in control of himself and of the situation at hand. When you approach a woman, be confident that she is glad to meet you, but don't be overly cocky. Arrogance is often unappealing.
- Pay attention to what you look like. Most women like a man to be a little groomed, but not feminine in appearance. Take care of your skin and your eyebrows, but don't spend an hour exfoliating and waxing. Just a little grooming effort to show that you care about how you look is generally enough.
- Be funny. Use your natural sense of humor to crack jokes and make women feel at ease. Don't approach women with a bag of jokes that you've rehearsed. Just make funny observations about the environment around you. Keep women laughing and they will see you as far more attractive.
- Don't talk too much. Ask women questions about themselves. To be attractive to women, you need to show a sincere interest in them. Instead of dominating the conversation, ask them about their lives, their jobs, etc.
- Be attractive to women by being an honest, sincere person. Tell women the truth and keep communication open.