Learning how to be cheap is a practical way to cut your budget. Just remember a thrifty lifestyle doesn’t have to be deprived lifestyle. Finding ways around paying full price for things is a great way to be cheap without missing out on luxuries.
- Search through your junk mail for coupons. Coupons are vital if you want to be cheap and lower your expenses. Cut-out any that can be used for goods or services you use.
- Join supermarket club cards. Trips to the grocery store will be cheap if you keep on the lockout for member only specials.
- Use frequent buyer cards. Usually you have to buy ten items and before the store will give you a freebie, but if you’re consistent it’s like getting a 10% discount on everything you buy. That’s cheap compared to paying full prize every time.
- Be cheap by haggling with merchants. You never know when someone will be able to lower the price. It’s good to have competing prices from other stores to strengthen your position.
- Check the internet for coupons. The web is a great source for coupons and other tools that can help you be cheap and thrifty.
- Find out about all the employee discounts your company offers. You may be eligible for a cheap cell phone packages, dry cleaning services and more.
- Joining clothing stores’ VIP lists is another great way to be cheap. Members are given special discounts via mail and text.
- Be on the lookout for freebie promotions. You don’t have worry about finding ways to be cheap when businesses just give you things for free. Once a popular coffee house change gave out free cups of joe, a fast food franchise declared free fry day and a dessert company gave out free cupcakes to customers in the know all in the same week.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.