How To Be Confident With Women
Men would have much more success dating if they knew how to be confident with women. It only takes a few steps a certain mind set to get the confidence that will make you a hit with the ladies.
- Dress for success. Wearing the right attire will help you be confident with women. If you’re wearing faded jeans and a sweatshirt you’ve had since your freshman year of college, you might not feel confident about how you look. Take stock of what the latest fashions are and go to an upscale store and consult with an employee there. Don’t be afraid to spend a few hundred dollars on some nice, fashionable clothes—the next time you go out you’ll know you look good and it will come through.
- Stay in your safe zone. One of the primary things that makes men nervous about being around women is that they might not know what to say in conversation. To be confident with women, try to meet women who have the same interests as you and that you can thus be comfortable talking with. If you’re a college basketball buff, find those women who hang in sports bars during March Madness. If you enjoy basket weaving, talk to women at a basket-weaving class.
- Get in shape. This may be the best thing you can do to in learning how to be confident with women. Hit the game, lose that extra weight, and build some muscles. You’ll feel better about yourself and definitely more confident, and you’ll see that women respond to you more positively. Careful though—don’t turn into one of those arrogant muscle heads so many women despise.
- Talk about her. One key way to be confident with women is for you to know that they’re enjoying themselves. When meeting a woman for the first time, ask her a lot of questions about herself. People love to talk about themselves and this will ease her into the conversation with you and show her that you are not self-centered. As she talks about herself she’ll likely be animated and smile a lot, giving you the confidence you need.
- Show her the money. You may not be rich, but when you’re out and spending time with a woman, show some nice touches with your wallet. Buy her flowers, buy her a drink, pick up dinner, etc. Women like to be taken care of financially, and it will make you feel good knowing that she appreciates your generosity. One way to be confident with women is to pick up the tab, which will make you feel like her provider, at least for an evening.
Posted on: Sep. 11, 2010